We pride ourselves on being one of the busiest and most successful Prison Law practices in Scotland. Our expert Prison Lawyers will attend any prison in Scotland and do so every day at the request of our clients in need of advice on a variety of Prison Law issues including:
- Advice and Applications for Parole
- Representation at Parole Board Tribunals
- Advice regarding Appeals of Home Detention Curfew Recall
- Human Rights
- Judicial Review of decisions of the Scottish Minister and the Governor
- Downgrades from Top End and Open Estate
- Fatal Accident Enquires for a Death in Custody
Our solicitors are regularly in attendance at HMP Barlinnie; HMP Lowmoss; HMP Shotts; HMP Saughton; Addiewell; HMP Castle Huntly; HMP Gateside, Greenock; Kilmarnock Prison; HMYOI Polmont; HMP Cornton Vale; HMP Glenochil; HMP Perth; HMP Grampian; HMP Dumfries. Contact us to arrange a legal visit today.
Contact our Prison Lawyers Glasgow Today
If you think you need expert advice, assistance or representation any aspect of Prison Law, Contact us today at your nearest Turnbull McCarron office in Duke Street or Parkhead on 0141 554 3535 for our Glasgow city centre office or 0141 551 0096 for our office in Parkhead or fill out our online form and we will get back to you shortly. We will arrange to visit you in any prison in Scotland at the earliest opportunity.